re-learning everything

To love yourself you must be true to yourself

I got about half of the things on my list from last week done.

My mother and I walked downtown and went to a lovely tea shop. We had a delicious pear and brie sandwich paired with peach champagne white tea. I am very impressed with their loose leaf tea pricing and I will have to add to my collection once I have the extra spending money.

I got Baboo registered for school and he had a two day week. Just Thursday and Friday. He isn't taking too well to the new school, but hopefully that will change soon. I got the paper work for one project finished, but the paperwork for the second one hasn't come in yet so I can't start it yet. Hopefully it will be in this week.

Starting pics didn't happen last week, maybe this week. Also missed out on the farmers market because I slept in.

I updated my resume and and e-mailed a lot of places. Hopefully I will start hearing back from companies this week. 
As for the diet I did pretty well everyday this week. I was under my calorie count most days, went over Friday and Saturday, but not by too much. I met my water goal everyday except Tuesday. I am a little unhappy about this week, but I still feel it is ok for my first week. I am going to learn from my mistakes and make next week a much better week. 

One if the reason I ended up over my calorie count on saturday is because my sister and I went out to a pub with her boyfriend while my mother looked after the kids. Everyone had a great time and it was good just to shoot the shit with Lindsey. 


Goals for next week

Start phase 2 paperwork
keep to my calorie and water intake goals
take the starting pics
take at least 2 long walks 
vegan baking for Baboo's lunches
Do Not Eat Out

Monthly Goals

Lose 2-3lb by then of the month
Have all paper work filled
Start working full time


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a newly single mother trying improve my life for myself and my son.

Search This Blog